Spray on Paving Photos of Resurfaced Concrete
1. Not a great looking porch at the moment, it's in dire need of a facelift!
2. This stencil pattern is suited to older style properties & the small diamonds look good in a darker colour next to the larger Hex shapes.
3. Quite plain to look at prior to resurfacing!
4. Extra large tile custom design. A different coloured tile randomly placed can work with this design!
5. Spray on paving is perfect around a pool because its anti slip texture makes it the perfect choice!
6. The exposed aggregate finish around this pool has transformed the area from an ugly mess into something much more appealing!
7. This is very ugly concrete at the back of a Childcare Centre. The centre wished to turn it into a mini road for the kids so this called for some custom spray on paving to provide the solution!
8. A formerly drab slab of concrete is now an area of fun! Whether a bike path or a company logo, spray on paving can be customised to suit your requirements!
9. This concrete is old and in very poor condition
10. This large tile design is good for a larger area such as this. Note the custom shell motif!
11. This is a very old drive with various added on sections over the years, not good but no need to replace if you can resurface for a fraction of the cost of new.
12. You can see how this has gone from very old to like brand new! This has got the lot - brick border, large tile, fleck and feature diamond - choose your style!
13. This new school building will look finished once something is done to improve the drab concrete!
14. This herringbone brick stencil pattern is a nice complement to this building and sets it off nicely with its surrounds. No need to use only one main colour!
15. All concrete, no matter its age or condition is a candidate for resurfacing!
16. Exposed aggregate style is one of the most popular choices for concrete resurfacing!
17. If you've got a nice house and garden, drab looking concrete can bring it down!
18. A large tile pattern is well suited to any outdoor living area. Concrete resurfacing is also an economical choice compared to the alternatives!
19. This large internal recreation room is going to be resurfaced in a brick stencil pattern.
20. Internal concrete floors can be spray paved as well as external. Great for inside/outside rooms etc. The brick stencil pattern works well here, very practical!
21. Spray on paving concrete resurfacing is never one thing or another, an exposed aggregate finish can be done with or without a border & logo, customise at will!
22. As this picture shows, adding a border & logo can give a resurfacing job quite a different look than just exposed aggregate only. The options are numerous!
23. This drive needed to have paint grinded off first. It's a nice looking property spoiled by a shabby painted driveway!
24. The improvement is obvious! The home is shown to its full potential now, the spray on exposed aggregate driveway is now a feature of the home, not a liability!
25. As this picture shows, the condition of the concrete around this pool could only be described as diabolical! Can we fix it, yes we can!
26. No need to replace bad concrete, just resurface it! This pool area has transformed into an area you'd want to spend time in and the surface texture is anti slip
27. Any older home with an original concrete driveway can look dated and tired but can be completely transformed by having the concrete spray paved. Don't underestimate street appeal!
28. Why keep that ugly old drive, when you can have a much nicer looking exposed aggregate! Adding a brick border is always an optional extra!
Spray on Paving Photos: Before & After Concrete Resurfacing
To see more spray on paving photos, our other gallery of concrete resurfacing pictures shows further examples of custom and stencil spray on paving. See Photo Gallery 2.
For a free quote in Melbourne, Victoria, contact us today!
Feature disabled for mobile viewers but desktop viewers can hover the cursor over the text below each photo to read the full caption and click on photo to enlarge.