Spray on Paving Pictures Showing Custom & Stencil Designs
29. This stencil job features a nice circle rosette which in combination with the shading effect elevates this job well above the norm!
30. Adding another colour over the main to produce a shading effect looks fantastic and will give your concrete a more natural look!
31. A large expanse of one colour can be made more interesting with the addition of an interlocking diamond or other logo along with a border to break things up a bit!
32. Spray on paving is the best surface around a pool with its anti-slip texture.
33. This is a classic colour combination that fits in anywhere. A light grey exposed aggregate with a black & white fleck next to a gun metal border!
34. The shading effect can give the paving a more natural look!
35. A stencil tile pattern is the perfect choice for spray paving a front porch.
36. A cobblestone stencil pattern works well with most property styles!
37. This bluestone tile pattern has a brick border in the same colour. You can do the border the same or a different colour than the main - it's your choice!
38. This rustic brick pattern is bordered with a single edge brick border, another option to consider!
39. This large tile pattern is bordered with just a solid thin line which you could make any width you wanted!
40. A brick border with a main area of just a plain colour on its own won't look plain if a little decoration is added such as the tile pattern on this small porch!
41. The main terracotta colour here is that on its own - no fleck or other endowments. If you wish to keep things simple, keep it plain but as you can see, the border & diamond logo's certainly don't make this job look plain!
42. Intricate or simple - you can do either or combine the two, the design is up to you!
43. You can add a feature diamond or rosette to a stencil pattern if you so desire!
44. A custom diamond logo design is one way to give a large area a little more interest!
45. The grout line colour here is different to the standard light grey or white, being sandy beige. It's all the little details that can make your job look just that little bit different!
46. Bluestone & black tile pattern with border always looks great!
47. This shows that anything can be done! The musician home owner wanted a guitar logo and this is the result!
48. Something just a little different to the norm here with this oversized feature diamond logo - make the size and colours anything you want!
49. This is a little different than your standard square tile and is a great pattern for outdoor living areas!
50. And now this spray on exposed aggregate driveway gives this home a much fresher and contemporary look than before resurfacing!
51. The same colour is used for the border and main here but the extra large tile size makes the two areas quite distinct from each other!
52. Tile patterns can be customised to any size and shape you desire.
Exposed aggregate resurfacing is also suitable with or without a pattern!
54. This picture shows an example of a sparse looking spray on exposed aggregate finish!
55. Another picture that shows the importance of making large concrete areas look good! And the cost of resurfacing is very cheap for what is a premium product!
56. A black & white fleck works great on any exposed aggregate main colour.
57. Spray on exposed aggregate close up. The fleck is applied onto the main colour and is usually an additional 2 colours though up to 3 can be used!
58. Another nice example of spray on paved tiles with border.
59. Black exposed aggregate main with a solid 100mm line border.
Spray On Paving Pictures: Stencil & Custom Spray Pave Designs
For our collection of before and after spray on paving pictures, see our Photo Gallery 1.
For a free quote in Melbourne, Victoria, contact us today!
Feature disabled for mobile viewers but desktop viewers can hover the cursor over the text below each picture to read the full caption and click on photo to enlarge.